Partnerships & Testimonials
Think RPM Search Group is like every other executive search firm? Think again. We’re not in the business of finding people jobs, but in the business of isolating only the strongest professionals for our clients. If you’re skeptical, don’t take our word for it. Our partnerships and testimonials from real clients can guide you to discovering if RPM is the right executive search firm for you.
Below are samples of notable completed retained executive search assignments:
- Director of Pricing and Revenue Management – Corporate office for destination health spa resorts, spa club destinations, and day spa locations in luxury hotels and cruise ships. The role is responsible for optimizing all pricing strategy and revenue streams, build pricing and revenue management systems (process and technology), creating segmented demand forecast modeling and estimating expected unconstrained demand for the resorts’ products and services based on historical performance, prevailing economic conditions, identified booking trends and other factors. Determines optimal market mix in relation to forecasted demand and remaining capacity, and adjusts selling, pricing, yielding and inventory management strategies accordingly to maximize results.
- VP of Commercial Development – Middle market manufacturer of customized rigid plastic containers with a blue-chip client list including Black & Decker, Johnson & Johnson, P&G, and Sunbeam to name a few. This role reports to the CEO and is responsible for being the “quarterback” over the central nervous systems of commercial strategy. Positions involves setting pricing strategy, leading a pricing and commercial team of 9, building customized quotes and pricing strategies to improve new business win rates, top line revenue growth (+500m in 5 years), margin and EBITDA.
- Engagement Manager, Pricing Strategy – Boutique global pricing and product strategy practice comprised of industry-leading experts with decades of combined experience in advising clients on payer strategy at all stages of the product lifecycle. The Engagement Leader is responsible for developing and owning client relationships, managing complex large and/or multiple global pricing strategy projects for B2B, B2C and Retain clients simultaneously while ensuring quality project deliverables, client satisfaction and ongoing staff development. This role also supports business development activities, including the identification of new or follow-on project opportunities, developing proposals, scopes of work and other contracting documents.
- VP of Pricing Analytics - Research based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercializes innovative medicines in the saras of HIV/AIDS, liver diseases, hematology and oncology, inflammatory and respiratory diseases and cardiovascular conditions. This deep analytics leadership role is responsible for ensuring that pricing, patient access and reimbursement decisions are based on rigorous assessment of customer needs in the context of product strategy, market environment, and economic requirements. This person leads comprehensive research plans with payers, health-care providers, and other targets to develop recommendations for pricing of launch products in collaboration with Managed Markets, Payer Strategy Marketing, Brand Marketing and other relevant cross-functional partners based on analyses encompassing a range of strategic consideration. Additionally, they oversee and lead the analysis and develops recommendations for in-line pricing actions working closely with Forecasting and Finance partners consistent with strategic objectives of the organization.
- VP of Human Resources - The number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $21 billion in annual sales, 97,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2015. This Human Resource leader is accountable for the Global Product Development Organization, including consumer design, engineering, technology, global strategic sourcing, advanced manufacturing, and quality. They ensure the people strategy enables the business to achieve outcomes through organizational effectiveness, excellent talent management, culture management, leadership and organizational development, as well as other levers that create a highly engaged, productive, and results achieving global team. Accountable for a global workforce of 5000 people spanning across North America, Europe, Latin America, India, and China.
- Senior Director of Key Accounts - $1.5B world-leader in building materials, specifically fiber cement siding with US operations in eight manufacturing plants, two regional offices and two research centers. This senior leader is responsible for developing and growing a P&L in excess of $500m for all interiors, retail, and professional/independent business units in the United States. Lead and manage a national account management, product management, and pricing strategy team responsible for sales of Home Depot, Lowe’s and Menard’s retail business.
- VP of Commercial Strategy - Leading international supplier of high-performance plastic compounds and resins providing innovative solutions to meet demanding customer requirements in markets such as packaging, mobility, building & construction, electronics and electrical, agriculture, personal care & hygiene, sports, leisure and home, custom services and others. The company employs approximately 5,000 people and has 58 manufacturing facilities globally. Retained by the CEO to identify a commercial strategy leader to architect global sales, marketing, pricing, innovation and product development—supporting strategic shift to organic growth after rapid-fire M&A. This role was responsible for building a world-class team and instill a culture of excellence, establishing the best practices from ideation through commercialization. This leader has been responsible for defining the framework for marketing, pricing, and talent development.